We provide a wide range of software lifecycle automation services to various government departments. We are committed to achieving efficiency savings through a range of automation techniques. These techniques include automation of requirements gathering and approval, project management, testing, builds and deployment. Successful automation improves quality and accelerates deployment timescales.
- Our government customers include:
- Shared Business Services (UK SBS)
- The Office for National of Statistics (ONS)
- The Department for Work and Pensions
Our government work draws upon the experience of our consultancy team members along with our cloud based services. Some examples of our government work includes
- The deployment of IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management [RRC, RTC and RQM] for the ONS
- The test automation of the Oracle eBusiness for a government shared platform (UK SBS)
- Performance testing of the ONS website
In addition, our TestWave software is listed in the CloudStore - the government cloud platform (G-Cloud).
To access our cloud based test management solutions, click here.
Contact us for or more information on our government capabilities.