Issue Charts for Jira provides users with graphs in the issue view for specified fields, for example displaying a breakdown of subtask info in the parent task, or distribution of a number of fields on an issue.
Information stored on each issue is displayed on a chart specific for that issue, allowing you to report on a per-issue basis. Once the fields for the chart are configured, you will be able to view the data on either a Pie, Bar or Doughnut chart.
Issue Charts for Jira provides graphs of both default and custom fields, within the issue view
Project-level settings for charts
The charts are customisable on a per-project basis, with the ability to configure: chart name, chart visibility (JQL filter), chart type and fields to graph. The order of the charts is also configurable.
Issue Charts provides graphs in the issue view for specified fields, for example:
- A pie chart displaying subtask status distribution in the parent task,
- A doughnut chart displaying the custom fields: item hardware cost, item software cost, item labour cost and item tax.
- A bar chart displaying the custom fields: software cost vs. hardware cost.
Each project can be configured individually, with a series of charts containing the following attributes:
- Chart Name – The name of the chart,
- Filter JQL – The JQL filter which determines if the chart is displayed on the issue being viewed,
- Chart Fields – The fields to graph on each chart, both default and custom fields are supported!
- Chart Type – The type of the chart: Bar Chart, Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart,
- Chart Enabled – Whether the chart is enabled or disabled (disabled charts are not visible),
- Subtask Chart – Whether the chart is a subtask chart i.e. it charts the fields of the subtasks of the issue being viewed