Issue Charts for Jira
Issue Charts for Jira provides users with graphs in the issue view for specified fields, for example displaying a breakdown of subtask info in the parent task, or distribution of a number of fields on an issue.
Information stored on each issue is displayed on a chart specific for that issue, allowing you to report on a per-issue basis. Once the fields for the chart are configured, you will be able to view the data on either a Pie, Bar or Doughnut chart.
Issue Charts for Jira provides graphs of both default and custom fields, within the issue view
Project-level settings for charts
The charts are customisable on a per-project basis, with the ability to configure: chart name, chart visibility (JQL filter), chart type and fields to graph. The order of the charts is also configurable.
Issue Charts provides graphs in the issue view for specified fields, for example:
- A pie chart displaying subtask status distribution in the parent task,
- A doughnut chart displaying the custom fields: item hardware cost, item software cost, item labour cost and item tax.
- A bar chart displaying the custom fields: software cost vs. hardware cost.
Each project can be configured individually, with a series of charts containing the following attributes:
- Chart Name – The name of the chart,
- Filter JQL – The JQL filter which determines if the chart is displayed on the issue being viewed,
- Chart Fields – The fields to graph on each chart, both default and custom fields are supported!
- Chart Type – The type of the chart: Bar Chart, Pie Chart or Doughnut Chart,
- Chart Enabled – Whether the chart is enabled or disabled (disabled charts are not visible),
- Subtask Chart – Whether the chart is a subtask chart i.e. it charts the fields of the subtasks of the issue being viewed
+44(0)118 932 3001
Automation Consultants shares the same working values as us – they are part of our team, literally! They supply us with up-to-speed consultants who fit in seamlessly.
Theresa Pemble, solution delivery manager, Severn Trent
Using the technical expertise of Automation Consultants' people we have been able to identify and fix problems very early in the migration process thus saving valuable time.
HP Consulting and Integration
In an agile workflow changes to source code should be deployed and tested early and often – as soon as there is a working component you try it out straight away. After working with Automation Consultants all the developer had to do was click a button and wait 20 minutes to register the changes to the advertising platform.
Malcolm Reid, head of product development, Sky IQ
Automation Consultants has been involved in several different projects, from normal performance testing to testing the capability of new hardware systems, as well as creating several innovative bespoke tools that improved productivity, delivered high standard results and added value to the test process. During all of these projects, AC has been flexible and helpful, going out of their way to resolve any difficult technical issues.
Kenneth Lagerwall ,
IS Quality Services, T-Mobile UK
Automation Consultants' technical knowledge and understanding of the Rational toolset, combined with the excellent training they provide, has meant we can forge ahead with application development.
Andy King, head of test, ONS
Automation Consultants has been able to deploy highly skilled resources at very short notice and has always met very demanding delivery deadlines
HP Consulting and Integration
- About Us
- Blog / News