Automation Consultants develops a range of software products from Atlassian apps (add-ons) to specialist discovery and test tools such as OpsWave and TestWave.
Custom Atlassian apps
Automation Consultants’ existing off-the-shelf apps can be found in the Atlassian Marketplace, but if you have a requirement that cannot be met elsewhere, Automation Consultants can build a custom app for you.
The possibilities are very wide – some examples of custom apps we could develop for you include:
- CRM with Jira – track your sales in your way, with your metrics and store your customers details.
- Workflows with Confluence apply workflows to your Confluence pages as you do to Jira issues.
- Apps to link stand alone applications to Atlassian applications such as Jira, Confluence or BitBucket.
Automation Consultants can build your custom web application. Choosing the best components and technologies to suit your purpose, we will build an application to your requirements that is fast and maintainable. Examples include:
- Applications to distribute online services, store user details and bill for services delivered.
- Applications to aggregate public information and allow users to react to it – e.g. to give feedback and aggregate claims.
- Applications which connect to other applications, aggregate the data and present it in a value-added format.
If your software requirement does not fit easily into any category, Automation Consultants can help. Do you need to link two applications? Do you need to perform specialist calculations or data transformations? We have experience with that. Previous experience includes.
- Comparison tools for large volumes of mobile billing records (CDRs)
- CDR generator for testing
- Batch analysis tool – a tool to compare performance of different runs of complex batch processing sets.
Automation Consultants can develop software for small physical devices such as Arduino boards for deployment in field applications on in the Internet of Things (IoT).