Automation Consultants develops a range of software products from Atlassian apps (add-ons) to specialist discovery and test tools such as OpsWave and TestWave.
Custom Atlassian apps
Automation Consultants’ existing off-the-shelf apps can be found in the Atlassian Marketplace, but if you have a requirement that cannot be met elsewhere, Automation Consultants can build a custom app for you.
The possibilities are very wide – some examples of custom apps we could develop for you include:
- CRM with Jira – track your sales in your way, with your metrics and store your customers details.
- Workflows with Confluence apply workflows to your Confluence pages as you do to Jira issues.
- Apps to link stand alone applications to Atlassian applications such as Jira, Confluence or BitBucket.
Automation Consultants can build your custom web application. Choosing the best components and technologies to suit your purpose, we will build an application to your requirements that is fast and maintainable. Examples include:
- Applications to distribute online services, store user details and bill for services delivered.
- Applications to aggregate public information and allow users to react to it – e.g. to give feedback and aggregate claims.
- Applications which connect to other applications, aggregate the data and present it in a value-added format.
If your software requirement does not fit easily into any category, Automation Consultants can help. Do you need to link two applications? Do you need to perform specialist calculations or data transformations? We have experience with that. Previous experience includes.
- Comparison tools for large volumes of mobile billing records (CDRs)
- CDR generator for testing
- Batch analysis tool – a tool to compare performance of different runs of complex batch processing sets.
Automation Consultants can develop software for small physical devices such as Arduino boards for deployment in field applications on in the Internet of Things (IoT).
+44(0)118 932 3001
Automation Consultants shares the same working values as us – they are part of our team, literally! They supply us with up-to-speed consultants who fit in seamlessly.
Theresa Pemble, solution delivery manager, Severn Trent
Using the technical expertise of Automation Consultants' people we have been able to identify and fix problems very early in the migration process thus saving valuable time.
HP Consulting and Integration
In an agile workflow changes to source code should be deployed and tested early and often – as soon as there is a working component you try it out straight away. After working with Automation Consultants all the developer had to do was click a button and wait 20 minutes to register the changes to the advertising platform.
Malcolm Reid, head of product development, Sky IQ
Automation Consultants has been involved in several different projects, from normal performance testing to testing the capability of new hardware systems, as well as creating several innovative bespoke tools that improved productivity, delivered high standard results and added value to the test process. During all of these projects, AC has been flexible and helpful, going out of their way to resolve any difficult technical issues.
Kenneth Lagerwall ,
IS Quality Services, T-Mobile UK
Automation Consultants' technical knowledge and understanding of the Rational toolset, combined with the excellent training they provide, has meant we can forge ahead with application development.
Andy King, head of test, ONS
Automation Consultants has been able to deploy highly skilled resources at very short notice and has always met very demanding delivery deadlines
HP Consulting and Integration
- About Us
- Blog / News