Micro Focus LoadRunner Training
ACES provides the following LoadRunner training programme:
This course is designed to provide users with the knowledge required to work with LoadRunner at a professional level. The LoadRunner training course gives information on how to:
- Create automated Vuser (Virtual User) scripts using VuGen (Virtual User Generator)
- Enhance and correlate Vuser scripts
- Manage and maintain the load test scenarios using the controller
- Schedule scenarios for load test execution
- Analyse test results for performance bottlenecks using the analysis tool
The course includes exercises based on real-life test scenarios using the web-based Mercury Web Tours Application. This is a sample application from a fictitious travel booking company, used to represent a typical application to be tested in the real world. The standard course focuses on the web protocol. ACES also provides tailored courses focused on other protocols such as Citrix, Java and Flex.
Awareness to the concepts of performance testing.
- Understand the concept of performance testing
- Plan a performance test / load test for an application
- Record Vuser scripts using VuGen
- Playback Vuser scripts using VuGen
- Perform enhancements on recorded Vuser scripts to include rtansactions, parameters and checkpoints
- Perform auto correlation and manual correlation to solve dynamic data issues
- Work with multiple actions
- Create scenarios for load testing using the controller
- Schedule load test scenarios using the controller
- Configure performance monitors
- Analyse the testing results to find performance bottlenecks
- Publish your test analysis along with performance recommendations
We can arrange on-site as well as off-site (i.e. at Automation Consultants’ head office) LoadRunner training courses. All our training courses include a hand-book which comprises of course material along with training exercises. Our appointed instructors are software lifecycle experts and have extensive experience of all Micro Focus ALM tools.
+44(0)118 932 3001
Automation Consultants shares the same working values as us – they are part of our team, literally! They supply us with up-to-speed consultants who fit in seamlessly.
Theresa Pemble, solution delivery manager, Severn Trent
Using the technical expertise of Automation Consultants' people we have been able to identify and fix problems very early in the migration process thus saving valuable time.
HP Consulting and Integration
In an agile workflow changes to source code should be deployed and tested early and often – as soon as there is a working component you try it out straight away. After working with Automation Consultants all the developer had to do was click a button and wait 20 minutes to register the changes to the advertising platform.
Malcolm Reid, head of product development, Sky IQ
Automation Consultants has been involved in several different projects, from normal performance testing to testing the capability of new hardware systems, as well as creating several innovative bespoke tools that improved productivity, delivered high standard results and added value to the test process. During all of these projects, AC has been flexible and helpful, going out of their way to resolve any difficult technical issues.
Kenneth Lagerwall ,
IS Quality Services, T-Mobile UK
Automation Consultants' technical knowledge and understanding of the Rational toolset, combined with the excellent training they provide, has meant we can forge ahead with application development.
Andy King, head of test, ONS
Automation Consultants has been able to deploy highly skilled resources at very short notice and has always met very demanding delivery deadlines
HP Consulting and Integration
- About Us
- Blog / News