Automation Consultants helps organisations do more with their data. The possibilities of machine learning on large datasets are growing rapidly. If your business activities generate a large volume of data, and you are looking to analyse it better, our data science and machine learning consulting team can most likely help.
Get in touch to begin a consultation process to determine the possibilities of applying data science and machine learning within your organisation, or read more about our data science and machine learning consulting services below.
Our data science consultancy services
As part of our data science consultancy services, our experts will work with you to analyse your data assets. Examples of the data assets we can work with vary across different industries.
In the telecoms industry, for example, it may be data relating to customer calls; in the world of banking, it may be transaction data; and in the insurance sector, it may be information on different claims and policies.
Once we’ve analysed your specific data assets using expert data analysis software, we’ll help you apply data science and machine learning to capture the business or organisational opportunities they contain. The benefits can take the following forms:
- Increased revenues: for example, by identifying consumer demand
- Reduced costs: for example, by automating tedious tasks or optimising processes
- Faster time to market: for example, in pharmaceuticals, by the rapid identification of promising early-stage treatments
Machine learning consulting in action
Our machine learning consulting services use known data to create models that can be used to classify and process new data. We have expertise and experience in many key machine learning techniques. Some examples include:
- Logistic Regression
- Classification Tree
- Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machine
- Naïve Bayes
If you’re looking to improve infrastructure and processes, and get creative with data, machine learning consulting may be the best option for you. Get in touch with our experts to find out more.
Our data science and machine learning consulting process:
Our typical engagement process with new clients is as follows:
- We hold an initial call or meeting to set out your high-level requirements.
- We host a free workshop (which lasts approximately one day), during which our consultants meet your staff and go through in detail the nature and size of the data assets you are seeking to exploit, and your objectives in doing so.
- We will send you a proposal setting out the possibilities, as we see them, for analysing your data, and a statement of work setting out how we would implement machine learning techniques to obtain tangible benefits for you.
- If you approve the proposal, we will move forward and implement the agreed machine learning strategy. The duration of the work would depend on the size and nature of the data to be analysed, and the objectives agreed. Typically, the assignment would be organised into discrete parts separated by milestones. This facilitates the measurement of progress and gives the opportunity to change course if need be.
- We will provide you with a detailed summary of the completed project, as well as a presentation should you request one.
So whether you’re looking to explore key machine learning techniques or learn how to improve data analysis skills, our data science and machine learning consulting experts are ready to help you unlock the value of your business data. Contact us today to find out more.