Get 2019 off to a Fresh Start with Cleaner for Jira
Whether you are on Server or Cloud, why not kick off 2019 by finally cleaning up your Jira instance? Our very own Cleaner for Jira App gives users the power to identify and remove any unused elements in your installation, including redundant projects, custom fields and users.
Not only will Cleaner for Jira help reduce clutter but it will also optimise your Jira performance, increase your indexing speed, remove unused configuration and automatically context fields.
So, what are you waiting for, you can try it for free by downloading it from the Atlassian Marketplace today!
Some of the Top Features include:
- Increase performance of your Jira system using our handy optimisation guides
- Save money on inactive users, by selecting search criteria and disabling them in bulk – saving you money on your licenses
- Use the built-in health checks to make sure your system is running it’s best
- Reduce technical debt by removing unused Custom Fields and automatically setting the correct context on Custom Fields
- Use our well documented REST API to automate actions using your own scripts
- Use the reporting functionality to see information about your system’s current state, the historic changes that have taken place and information on the system performance
- Auto-Select and Bulk Remove Unused Configuration
- View Server logs and Switch Users
+44(0)118 932 3001
Automation Consultants shares the same working values as us – they are part of our team, literally! They supply us with up-to-speed consultants who fit in seamlessly.
Theresa Pemble, solution delivery manager, Severn Trent
Using the technical expertise of Automation Consultants' people we have been able to identify and fix problems very early in the migration process thus saving valuable time.
HP Consulting and Integration
In an agile workflow changes to source code should be deployed and tested early and often – as soon as there is a working component you try it out straight away. After working with Automation Consultants all the developer had to do was click a button and wait 20 minutes to register the changes to the advertising platform.
Malcolm Reid, head of product development, Sky IQ
Automation Consultants has been involved in several different projects, from normal performance testing to testing the capability of new hardware systems, as well as creating several innovative bespoke tools that improved productivity, delivered high standard results and added value to the test process. During all of these projects, AC has been flexible and helpful, going out of their way to resolve any difficult technical issues.
Kenneth Lagerwall ,
IS Quality Services, T-Mobile UK
Automation Consultants' technical knowledge and understanding of the Rational toolset, combined with the excellent training they provide, has meant we can forge ahead with application development.
Andy King, head of test, ONS
Automation Consultants has been able to deploy highly skilled resources at very short notice and has always met very demanding delivery deadlines