- Atlassian tools were haphazardly configured, leading to unnecessary Jira setup work for teams. The challenge was to introduce a more structured approach to the implementation.
- Project managers and other users lacked the know-how to properly use and configure Jira and Confluence.
- As the company grew rapidly, future-proofing the Atlassian software tools was key to support increased adoption.
- We utilised Optimizer for Jira to assess the technical debt and configuration.
- We examined the current usage and setup of key projects to suggest better utilisation strategies.
- By engaging with stakeholders, we gained an understanding of the primary challenges and enabled future growth by creating template projects, workflows, and enhancing the in-house Atlassian knowledge.
- We succeeded in increasing the adoption rate of Atlassian tools among different teams, improving the quality of work and visibility of progress.
- We introduced best practices into the projects for better management and usage of Jira.
- By reducing the time teams spent on Atlassian configuration, we accelerated the delivery rate of the client’s products.