- The client needed a more efficient solution for tracking and processing tasks, with complete task visibility and automation. Previously, many of their workflows had been done in unconnected tools like Airtable, email and Slack.
- They wanted to introduce structure to their processes and systems and automate repetitive tasks.
- They also needed a centralised location for their processes and preferred SaaS solutions, so required consultants with experience in cloud-based integration.
- Our team designed and created structured workflows for the client’s core underwriting and other business processes, as well as general project and task management.
- We integrated Jira and Confluence with Slack and several other systems and implemented additional Jira apps to enhance functionality. We used scripted functionality and AWS to extend the capabilities of Jira and created automated triggers with AWS Lambdas, SQS, and API Gateway.
- We also provided a Scrum Master to assist with project delivery and upskilled the client’s internal IT team.
- The client has gained faster, more consistent and higher quality execution of their business processes; better visibility into task volumes; improved agile practices, and more.
- Jira centralizes the record of work to be done and provides better guidance on the tasks that need doing and their priority.
- The client has benefited from AC’s best practice consultancy, specifically around the Atlassian suite and agile methodologies.
- There is greatly improved reporting of the work completed within Jira.
- Our solutions have synchronized multiple systems in the client’s estate, reducing manual repetition of work and providing a ‘single source of truth’ for data.