We offer enterprise class experience in performance testing across all types of environments; whether cloud or on-premise, web or desktop, virtualized or physical infrastructure.
- More than a decade of performance testing experience including load testing and stress testing
- Our expert software life cycle consultants are vendor certified with excellent technical backgrounds
- We use the latest software life cycle tools, processes and technology and when standard tools or methods cannot be used, we create new solutions
- Join Allianz, HSBC, Barclays, Vodafone, BSkyB and others as one of our many satisfied customers
Reasons for performance testing
Websites: For a modern business reliant on the internet for sales and growth, it is important to find problems with your website before your customers do. Too much load can cause a website to run slowly or fail, potentially resulting in lost revenue and damaged customer confidence. Load testing and stress testing guard against website performance issues by finding bottlenecks and gathering the data needed to optimise a website’s performance.
Applications: Internal business-critical applications can be compromised as a result of poor application performance with severe business consequences. Slow responses times can seriously hamper the day-to-day operations and productivity of an organisation.
Our approach to performance testing helps improve the speed and resilience of systems by:
- Using load testing and stress testing amongst other performance testing disciplines to identify and resolve any potential performance bottlenecks
- Ensuring that response times for systems meet acceptable agreed levels (SLA’s)
- Planning for improved capacity and additional user populations
- Diagnosing and resolving performance problems
Types of performance testing
We offer all common types of performance testing including load testing, stress testing and soak testing (or stability testing). Custom performance tests are offered for systems which need a special approach.
We are proud of our exceptional software life cycle technical expertise and boast some of the most highly-skilled staff in the industry. We deliver performance testing services in various different ways ranging from individual consultants who fit into a customer’s team to a fully outsourced managed service. For more details, see our engagement models.
What we bring to the table
- Independence: Automation Consultants provides a service independent of those implementing the system, thus providing an objective view of performance and fresh insights into the causes of any problems.
- Expertise: Performance testing often requires a deep understanding of the way systems perform under load, and wide general understanding of IT systems. Our staff have this expertise and can also draw on the accumulated experience of the company.
- Cost effectiveness: we are often better value than the contract market, and the level of expertise in the company normally allows the job to be done faster.
- Flexibility: we provide flexible resources for short term and intermittent assignments.
Our comprehensive performance optimisation service offers a complete end-to-end service including:
+44(0)118 932 3001
Automation Consultants shares the same working values as us – they are part of our team, literally! They supply us with up-to-speed consultants who fit in seamlessly.
Theresa Pemble, solution delivery manager, Severn Trent
Using the technical expertise of Automation Consultants' people we have been able to identify and fix problems very early in the migration process thus saving valuable time.
HP Consulting and Integration
In an agile workflow changes to source code should be deployed and tested early and often – as soon as there is a working component you try it out straight away. After working with Automation Consultants all the developer had to do was click a button and wait 20 minutes to register the changes to the advertising platform.
Malcolm Reid, head of product development, Sky IQ
Automation Consultants has been involved in several different projects, from normal performance testing to testing the capability of new hardware systems, as well as creating several innovative bespoke tools that improved productivity, delivered high standard results and added value to the test process. During all of these projects, AC has been flexible and helpful, going out of their way to resolve any difficult technical issues.
Kenneth Lagerwall ,
IS Quality Services, T-Mobile UK
Automation Consultants' technical knowledge and understanding of the Rational toolset, combined with the excellent training they provide, has meant we can forge ahead with application development.
Andy King, head of test, ONS
Automation Consultants has been able to deploy highly skilled resources at very short notice and has always met very demanding delivery deadlines
HP Consulting and Integration
- About Us
- Blog / News
- About Us▼
- Blog / News