Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services
Automation Consultants has partnered with business automation specialists Automation Anywhere to provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services. Automation Anywhere provides a secure RPA platform built for every facet of the digital workforce and we’re excited to join them with their service offering.
Overview of RPA
RPA can help enterprises improve the efficiency of their operations faster and at a lower cost than other automation approaches. It equips your organisation with tools to create its own software robots to automate entire end-to-end business processes. These ‘bots’ are configurable software set up to undertake activities just like their human counterparts and can work on multiple processes, across multiple functions. Think of them as your virtual workforce – a back-office processing centre without the human resources.
Like any resource, RPA needs to be owned and managed in order to be employed to its full potential. Done properly, the implementation of RPA will optimise your human and digital workforce to meet the most dynamic service level demands. It will also ensure the most efficient use of available business process resources with minimal switching costs.
RPA Consulting from Automation Consultants
Through our partnership with Automation Anywhere, we offer RPA consultancy to:
- Identify key business process challenges
- Assess how best the organisation can use and benefit from RPA
- Scale up RPA requirements as the organisation grows
- Ensure the tight integration of RPA tools with other current and legacy applications
- Determine as well as offer any RPA training required by staff members
The business benefits of RPA
One of the biggest advantages of implementing RPA is the immediate and significant reduction in expenditure it can deliver. Automated work is completed much faster and can be performed around the clock at a much lower rate. So, you get greater output for less, which results in a better bottom line.
In summary, the direct business benefits of RPA are:
- Improved quality and accuracy: RPA can achieve error-free execution all the time. Better quality means higher satisfaction rates.
- Accelerated digital transformation: RPA extends your automation footprint and provides insights that can change the way you do business.
- Optimised labour investment: RPA handles repetitive business processes, so it frees up your talent to focus on more important tasks and projects.
- Enhanced cycle time: Bots execute at the fastest possible pace, shaving down time to execute a task to just a few seconds.
- Improved employee morale: RPA is very user friendly, making an ideal application for the end user. It also relives the burden of manual, repetitive processes.
- Competitive advantage: Companies that employ RPA can enjoy greater productivity at lower costs to their competitors.
- Intelligent automation: RPA bots can be trained to make intelligent decisions. In particular, they can be used to classify and process thousands of documents in a fraction of the time taken by a human worker. For example, an RPA bot can scan a document and automatically recognise it as an invoice. The bot is then able to extract financial data from the invoice and send it the accounts software for payment. Once running, this end-to-end process can run day and night without manual intervention.
RPA typically gives businesses significant cost savings by improving efficiency, reducing errors and increasing compliance. By taking away the most routine and manual tasks from workers, it also contributes to greater employee engagement, as individuals now have time to dedicate to more fulfilling and strategically important tasks.
The successful implementation of RPA depends on processes being mapped out and defined in a greater level of detail than for most other applications. Involvement of your IT function from the very beginning and selecting the correct implementation partner are both critical for success. You will find the greatest success by working directly with a certified RPA services partner.
Get in touch with Automation Consultants
Do you have any questions about our RPA services? Contact Automation Consultants today and we will help you to determine your RPA consulting needs and develop a tailor-made solution.