HP Quality Center Training
ACES provides the following HP Quality Center (QC) training courses:
Using Quality Center
This QC training course is designed to provide users with the knowledge required to work with Quality Center at a basic user level. The course includes information on how to:
- Define releases and test cycles and monitor their progress and quality
- Define requirements, view and modify the requirements tree
- Create tests in the test plan tree, design test steps and link tests to requirements
- Define test sets and run manual tests
- Add new defects, update defects and link defects to tests
- Keep track of changes made to your requirements, tests and defects
- Monitor the testing process by creating reports and graphs
The QC training includes exercises based on real-life test scenarios using the web-based Mercury Web Tours Application. This is a sample application from a fictitious travel booking company, used to represent a typical application to be tested in the real world.
Knowledge on the concepts of manual testing, test requirements, test plans and test defects.
- Introduction to Quality Center
- Starting Quality Center
- Defining releases and cycles
- Defining requirements
- Planning tests
- Running tests
- Adding and tracking defects
- Alerting on changes
- Analysing the testing process
Administering Quality Center
This QC training is designed to provide users with the knowledge required to work with Quality Center as an administrator. The course includes information on:
- Site administration
- Customising and maintaining global entities
- Customising and maintaining project-specific entities
We can arrange on-site as well as off-site (i.e. at Automation Consultants’ offices) QC training. All our training courses include a hand-book which comprises of course material along with training exercises. Our appointed instructors are software lifecycle experts and have extensive experience of all HP ALM tools.
Merlin House, Brunel Road
RG7 4AB, UK
Phone: +44(0)118 932 3001
Founded in 2000, Automation Consultants (AC) is an IT services and software company with a mission to improve the speed and reduce the cost of IT project deployment by implementing automation across the software life cycle. Committed to helping companies optimise their business performance and customer service, AC develops and deploys advanced software automation solutions. Customers include BSkyB, Invensys, Orange, EverythingEverywhere and Vodafone.