Well, it feels like only yesterday I was filling you in on all the exciting details of Atlassian’s future in the cloud and here I am, back already with more big news! Atlassian has just announced the launch of Jira Service Management, and Learn More →
- Atlassian: The Future is Cloud
As you may have already seen, Atlassian has recently made some exciting announcements about the future of its products. The headline... Learn More →
- From Rookie to Guru: 20 Tips to Master Remote Working
Remote Working Boot Camp Welcome to the Remote Working Boot Camp! Your one-stop crash course in all things remote... Learn More →
Get 2019 off to a Fresh Start with Cleaner for Jira
January 3, 2019
Whether you are on Server or Cloud, why not kick off 2019 by finally cleaning up your Jira instance? Our very own Cleaner for Jira App gives users the power to identify and remove any unused elements in your installation, including redundant projects, custom fields and users.
Not only will Cleaner for Jira help reduce clutter but it will also optimise your Jira performance, increase your indexing speed, remove unused configuration and automatically context fields.
So, what are you waiting for, you can try it for free by downloading it from the Atlassian Marketplace today!
Some of the Top Features include:
- Increase performance of your Jira system using our handy optimisation guides
- Save money on inactive users, by selecting search criteria and disabling them in bulk – saving you money on your licenses
- Use the built-in health checks to make sure your system is running it’s best
- Reduce technical debt by removing unused Custom Fields and automatically setting the correct context on Custom Fields
- Use our well documented REST API to automate actions using your own scripts
- Use the reporting functionality to see information about your system’s current state, the historic changes that have taken place and information on the system performance
- Auto-Select and Bulk Remove Unused Configuration
- View Server logs and Switch Users